- 3+ years of marketing experience with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Sell magazine space by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills adding listening, negotiation, presentation skills
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Liaise between the clients and internal teams
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key clients and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
- Help clients through email, phone, online presentations and in person meetings
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external team
- Forecast and track key client metrics
- Update job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on clients needs by evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, maturity, Teamwork, Planning, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Manage Multiple Projects
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks with Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of marketing measurement with Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Knowledge of ERP support software will be an added advantage
EMAIL : email@example.com
Job Description: Manage daily operations of the accounting department and Meet financial accounting objectives:
- 3+ years of Accounts Experience
- Must have Good Knowledge of Tally
- Generating Monthly Sales Invoices through Tally
- Payroll and Utilities : Attendance Calculation, Professional Tax Deduction & generating Salary Slip of all the employees
- Coordinate and complete annual audits : Responsible for TDS Payment & Returns with regular GST Filling
- Maintains Financial security & internal controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintaining Profit & Loss Statement
- Month and end-year process, Petty Cash, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets re-conciliations, account statement re-conciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Bill Payments & Cheques Payments to be taken care
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Maintaining Expenditure records
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should be fluent in English
- Must have basic computer knowledge with good communication skills.
- Maintains database by entering and verifying data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responding in a timely and effective manner to all Communication.
- Scheduling appointments & coordinating meetings.
- Realistic targets which can be achieved.
EMAIL : email@example.com